Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The End is Near....?

Hey..
So i kinda need to do tubs right (i`ve explained this awhile back)..
And it happened..

I did a mistake by cutting the original wheel tub at home when my car was on stands..
At that point i thought my friend could rent me his mig..
But it turns out that he`s using 3 phase!!!
SHIT!!!
My mistake..

Anyway i`ve came to a point that i want to get this car done ASAP..
Since there`s an event in Perlis coming up this August..
And a good friend of mine want to use my car for his wedding ceremony..
So yeah..
Fuck it and drive WITHOUT the wheel tubs in place..
Like this..

I`ve read that a few cars (same chassis) drove without the wheel tub and live..
But i kinda cut the strut tower as well..
So i added some "triangulation" or whatever you wanna call it for a lil peace of mind....
And it lived!!!!
Hahahaha..

This was my first experience doing such things like this EVER..
Same goes with my welder..
It turns out goooooooooooood..
I would like to thank my welder for being such an awesome friend..

After the tubs is done..
I`ve got a shitload of clearance...
No rubbing at all..
Which makes me wanna go a liiiiiiiiiitle bit lower..
Maybe like 10mm..
We`ll see..

So now the car is at the paintshop..
Color is still undecided..
Hopefully will be completed by end of next week..
Hmmm...





1 comment: